
There is something magic about fall. The crisp air, the crunch of colored leaves, the aromas (I imagine are amazing) of spice and warmth fill the air. To me it is a time of renewal. A time to recharge and start anew. One of the traditions we have started is Hauntober Fest. Where the Disney Channel plays childrens Halloween movies each night. We gather together as a family and enjoy them together. Also Frightmares at Lagoon a new way to celebrate the change of season. All my favorite holidays are in the fall. My birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, New Years, and here is to making them last as long as possible. This year we will be hosting our very first ever Halloween party. I could not be more excited about my costume. I had it professionally made by a woman who wears awesome sparkly jewelrly and is fashion forward. I wish I had her sence of style-- let alone her talent in sewing. She is the one to help me get my blog:) My costume is a dream come ture:) My cute friends stopped by on Sunday and got to see it. They were shocked at how perfect it is. Kelsie had a huge goofy grin. I love being her blonde mom.

3 comments:
I love the Fall too
I too really enjoy the fall. I can't say I love it, as that title goes for spring and summer. Fall is the time to start canning all the veggies, go for last minute hikes up the canyon to see the leaves change, steal the oh so sweet apples from my dad's tree, make Halloween costumes, and watch the new bachelor on abc. Most importantly, I like to reminisce over the beautiful autumn day 3 years ago when Levi and I held hands while watching the beautiful yellow, orange and red leaves.
There is certainly something reviving in that fresh crisp autumn air.
I'm not a professional. Just simply an amateur with spunk.
I'm thrilled you love your costume. I was so nervous making something so fancy. I'm excited to see you all dolled up in it at the party.
Post a Comment