Tonight was our annual party. I LOVE my cousins. We laugh and just let loose. I love their spouses and children. Anthony played songs in minor chords, we sang Happy Birthday 28 times to everyone including the lady that was 116, the last WW1 survivor, Jesus, mullets, and anyone else anyone would bring up. The children we goning nuts because the adults were so loud. We drove them to the oppositie part of the house to escape the crazy noise. I fear the "Dixon" blood has not yet fully developed, so the spouse blood keeps them normal... for now. Anthony and Salina made it very nice. Tons of food, stories, and all of us with horse throats. It was my first time out today all month becuase of being sick. I think I over did it. But boy is it worth it. I'm so glad to be me. I love it and would not trade my loud crazy family for anything. No one can do a guilt trip like us, no one can tease and never forget like us, no one is as nosalgic, weird, and Dixon as us. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! The phtot is not from tonight as I forgot the camera, but boy did we come home with some nice white elephants. Teri also gave us a really neat quilt.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Cousin Christmas Party
Tonight was our annual party. I LOVE my cousins. We laugh and just let loose. I love their spouses and children. Anthony played songs in minor chords, we sang Happy Birthday 28 times to everyone including the lady that was 116, the last WW1 survivor, Jesus, mullets, and anyone else anyone would bring up. The children we goning nuts because the adults were so loud. We drove them to the oppositie part of the house to escape the crazy noise. I fear the "Dixon" blood has not yet fully developed, so the spouse blood keeps them normal... for now. Anthony and Salina made it very nice. Tons of food, stories, and all of us with horse throats. It was my first time out today all month becuase of being sick. I think I over did it. But boy is it worth it. I'm so glad to be me. I love it and would not trade my loud crazy family for anything. No one can do a guilt trip like us, no one can tease and never forget like us, no one is as nosalgic, weird, and Dixon as us. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! The phtot is not from tonight as I forgot the camera, but boy did we come home with some nice white elephants. Teri also gave us a really neat quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment