skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hart to Hart
After a few days in bed I go a little nuts. Scott got me something to watch from the library I have been really wanting to see for years. Hart to Hart. Not to be confused with the remake from the 90's. This is the good old 1979- 1983 run. I LOVE IT!!! Remember-- I was a TV junkie growing up. Our TV was on 24/7. I can sing the beginning credits to most 80's TV shows. This drives my husband a little bonkers. He was outside working with his dad chopping wood up hill both ways in a storm his whole childhood; while I sat with my dad and brother in front of a TV. My mom thought TV was a waste and only watched Hill Street Blues, MASH and LA Law. The rest of us loved these great old shows. Jonathon Hart reminds me of Scott. You will have to watch an episode and tell me if you can see it too. They don't look alike but their manners are similar. How can you not
adore Max and Freeway? Plus the billionaire lifestyle is great with the cars and trips. I think it is fantastic how in love these two are on the show and they are happily married. It is still romance and fun yet married. What a great concept for TV and real life:) It reminds me of some of my other favorites like Remington Steele, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, and Murder She Wrote. Scott and I also watched this old episode of the Beverly Hillbillies at Christmas- we were rolling on the bed laughing so hard. It reminds us of Scott's dads long lost family in the hills of West Virginia. We have never meet some of his relations and so we imagine that they live in the hills frozen in time when in truth they probably all are smart and have degrees from Harvard or they invented the Internet or something. I just wish I could hug and kiss Scott- I don't want to get him sick but I love him so much and watching these old episodes makes me think he is my Jonathon. My mom in law broke my heart by pointing out that Robert Wagner is 78! I saw a photo and he is old. Guess what that means I am older and will be older still. But I am still darling and will just get darlinger-- hee hee.
2 comments:
Well I just made a big mistake with my labels. I was working to corect spelling and Caps. It totally removed entire sections. Be careful if you want to work with your labels- I wish I had been. Now I can't sort like I used to I went int and tried to re enter a few.
The only reason Scott doesn't know the 80's shows, is because he was busy watching old reruns of I Dream of Jeannie, The Beverly Hillbillies, etc. He's only a couple of decades behind, so there's still time to catch up!
Post a Comment