Friday, August 22, 2008

unspectacular quirks

It is really fun to see your friends blogs. We travel so much and I am sad when I am missing the blog loop so here are a few catch ups from over the summer which I combined I think it is legal. One was quirks, one was strange facts, one was you'd never guess...
Jody
1. I can't smell- drives Aunt Sue and Scott nuts with me always asking about this or that.
2. I do not have a purse or cell phone. I think it may be tied to my Peter Pan syndrome of not wanting to grow up. The bright side is I never lose my cell phone or purse:) It does drive my friends mad.
3. I do not like to shop, for real. I am a strange duck but I detest shopping in all it's forms. That might stem from my frugal father.
4. One of my best friends is my ex boyfriends mother. I'm not sure he knows. (By the way... If my mom were best friend with one of my Ex's I would not mind as long as I did have to know or hear about it.)
5. I never eat red meat. I have never tasted steak. I never want to eat read meat it is gross.
6. I do not like germs and have some weird phobias. Like touching door nobs or rather not touching them.
7. My super power would be to fall asleep fast and stay asleep. I would be a nice super hero and help other to also fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
8. I prefer one piece, along with all the old ladies:)
9. I do not have crushes on movie stars... but I do like Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables.
10. My mind goes 100 miles an hour which makes me my own best bud. Never a dull moment up there.
I'm not sure who is left to tag... but if you have not done this and you do fill out 10 similar questions... email me so I can see because it is a fun thing to really know how strange your friends are:)

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

We got the call from your husband but have had a very busy weekend and was not able to get him called back. The answer to his question was sometime in June the guy was being evicted. It doesn't suprise me he his back in jail.

Anonymous said...

Ambien my friend is what you need for your number 7! A short term solution to fall asleep.