Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kauai Breakfast on the Green

Lynda and Neal are early risers. I like to get up early with them and go to breakfast. They have a spot they like on the gold course. I wish I had tried out the macadamia nut banana pancakes with coconut syrup earlier in the week- yum! The view is awesome with the mountain on one side and the vast ocean on the other. The flowers and birds surround us and they have a totally cool old fashioned clock that looks stellar on the course. I did not wear my make up much as I was always hurrying back to the water. There were tiny birds that would wait for people to leave and then drink out of the water cups. The service got better with each visit. One day just us girls went and that was really a special day or relaxing and wonderful conversation. Lynda is a health nut and one can learns lots from all her studying and healthy living.

No comments: