
Usually we put up Christmas in September. We travel often in the fall and so we can enjoy Christmas we put it up early. This year went so fast here it is almost Christmas and finally up goes the tree. The sad part is when it will have to come down. I don't want it up all year but it is very sad to take it down. Imagine how dusty it would be all year. My darling mother came up for a visit and to see my current show. It was wonderful to have her here and she got to meet Bella. Mom is beautiful and it was fun to watch holiday shows with her. I felt bad to leave her alone as I live at the theater right now but cute Marj saved the days and nights and came to play with mom. What a lucky girl I am to have 2 moms for the week! One of the things I love about our current home is the tall ceilings:) This makes our huge tall tree seem the perfect size.

We have tons of ornaments and even with the big tree it kind of looks full. I also put up many of our other decorations this year. I just adore tripping down memory lane as I open each box and place the item around the house. My mom in law has given me some beautiful things over the last years and I sure do love enjoy them each December. Mom and Marj were a big hit with the rest of the cast and came to all the parties with us. They are the LIFE of the party. Scott and Matt have been super cute to come and support Hilary and me. How long can I leave up the tree???
No comments:
Post a Comment