Scott could not find clean underwear but I had Halloween up at the new house. Yes my priorities were Holiday first at all costs. The very first box Hilary helped me unpack was Halloween. I could not find my costumes so I went as the light from inside a pumpkin! I had brand new glitter eye make up and I had a sparkly tee shirt that Kelsie talked me into buying last season for 3.00! Teri's kids loved playing under the stairs in the play area. Sarah was a kitty and Bella thought that was super cool. I had a sparkly headband which you can't see in any of the photos. We also had a great visit from Ilse ad Olaf my German cousins:) It was weird to not be at Kinikinis house as we were for so many years. It was fantastic to hand out candy and hang with my cousins and family. We watch a clear play edited movie called Hot Rod and Twilight 3 or 4 times. Kelly and I love to talk about it he never read the books but enjoyed the movie.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
2009 Unpacking Halloween
Scott could not find clean underwear but I had Halloween up at the new house. Yes my priorities were Holiday first at all costs. The very first box Hilary helped me unpack was Halloween. I could not find my costumes so I went as the light from inside a pumpkin! I had brand new glitter eye make up and I had a sparkly tee shirt that Kelsie talked me into buying last season for 3.00! Teri's kids loved playing under the stairs in the play area. Sarah was a kitty and Bella thought that was super cool. I had a sparkly headband which you can't see in any of the photos. We also had a great visit from Ilse ad Olaf my German cousins:) It was weird to not be at Kinikinis house as we were for so many years. It was fantastic to hand out candy and hang with my cousins and family. We watch a clear play edited movie called Hot Rod and Twilight 3 or 4 times. Kelly and I love to talk about it he never read the books but enjoyed the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment