Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Old Bisphopric Party

We miss our buddies from our old ward. We lived there for 10 years as people came and went. It was common to make a friend then say goodbye as they moved. The men Scott served with all moved within a few months of each other. Scott valued their support. We were able to get together with a few of the families at our home right after the holidays. It was fun to see them and the cute kids. I did not make food assignments or so I thought so we had tons of food. Still new to hosting parties I was very organized which helps me not stress. The Chaston boys were funny, I mean so funny. Aunt Sue was not happy about having people over not even cute kids I think she is not feeling really great:(

Posted by Picasa

No comments: