I love my cousins. I am very close to them. They are my friends. We enjoy being together. I think with all the crazy zanny fun in my family it is nice to be with people who understand that it is real and not a crazy made up life. As of 2011 I have one cousin living in CA that we go see in San Fran, two in Seattle which we never see Danny and Ashlyn- but we sure would like to see them. Everyone else has moved back home! It is awesome. For the 4th of July Scott is usually camping with his brother and nephews and dad but the snow kept them home:) We met up with my Aunt SUges kids as my uncle Denny's kids were in Jackson Hole. On Friday we saw the Centerville fireworks I feel like I live in small town America I thrill at it. It is Americana. Decore flags everywhere picnics fireworks parades. The parade comes right behind our home:) We spent a couple days at Jordanelle a local lake with our cousins. It was so fun. We play a game called nertz fast paced crazy. We went to the Dodo a family favorite for the smoked turkey sandwich with bbq sauce and peanut butter cream cheese pie. The kids call me Uncle Missy- a little joke. Fun to be with the Hills in from CA. Great to celebrate our freedom and this great nation.Wednesday, July 06, 2011
2011 July LOVE AMERICA
I love my cousins. I am very close to them. They are my friends. We enjoy being together. I think with all the crazy zanny fun in my family it is nice to be with people who understand that it is real and not a crazy made up life. As of 2011 I have one cousin living in CA that we go see in San Fran, two in Seattle which we never see Danny and Ashlyn- but we sure would like to see them. Everyone else has moved back home! It is awesome. For the 4th of July Scott is usually camping with his brother and nephews and dad but the snow kept them home:) We met up with my Aunt SUges kids as my uncle Denny's kids were in Jackson Hole. On Friday we saw the Centerville fireworks I feel like I live in small town America I thrill at it. It is Americana. Decore flags everywhere picnics fireworks parades. The parade comes right behind our home:) We spent a couple days at Jordanelle a local lake with our cousins. It was so fun. We play a game called nertz fast paced crazy. We went to the Dodo a family favorite for the smoked turkey sandwich with bbq sauce and peanut butter cream cheese pie. The kids call me Uncle Missy- a little joke. Fun to be with the Hills in from CA. Great to celebrate our freedom and this great nation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment