Last night we went to the Kinikini's for family night to watch Nacho Libre. We also exchanged Christmas gifts sort of. We have tried to get together for about 2 months. So we finally made it up there and I forgot our gifts. They did give us some cute ones. As for the movie... Scott is still laughing. I'm still trying to figure out if Jared Hess is disturbed or perhaps had serious brain trauma. We love being with the Kinikini's and Anthony and Salina came too. Salina is always so sweet. I made a new dessert--Marlene made yummy soup-- and the men ate the meat. We wish they lived closer.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Dinner and a movie
Last night we went to the Kinikini's for family night to watch Nacho Libre. We also exchanged Christmas gifts sort of. We have tried to get together for about 2 months. So we finally made it up there and I forgot our gifts. They did give us some cute ones. As for the movie... Scott is still laughing. I'm still trying to figure out if Jared Hess is disturbed or perhaps had serious brain trauma. We love being with the Kinikini's and Anthony and Salina came too. Salina is always so sweet. I made a new dessert--Marlene made yummy soup-- and the men ate the meat. We wish they lived closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment