
Tonight we had a really fun time. Crystal had us play 2 friendship games. I was naughty. I could not stop laughing and talking. I'm not sure Crystal even likes me but I like her:) The first game we each made our own bingo boards of our favorite things. It looked like this and everyone wrote in their favorites. Then we went around and mentioned something from our boards. If someone else had it then you

placed a candy heart on it. It was fun to see who had stuff in common. I won a really cute princess watch. Then she made a board of how to be a better friend. It was a matching game. She is really great with the girls. I love our girls and it is so fun to see them laugh. I love it when on eof the answers they give is about loving YW. Over the years several of them have said this. Tehy really are wonderful girls. Plus I serve with awesome ladies. The girls are growing up fast, too bad I'm not:)
No comments:
Post a Comment