
Every other year Girls Camp switches between ward and stake. This year Laurie had the ward girls up to her cabin for camp. They did a fine job. Super cute leaders for the girls. I went up with Scott. It was beautiful up there in the mountains. The down side was all the girls reading books non stop... about vampires. The upside for me was the marshmallows. Matt stopped and got the perfect brand for me so I was a happy camper. I prefer Kraft Jet Puff. Yum. We all did skits and Mat and Scott were very funny. Everyone did a great job and got involved in them which made it more funny. We also played name that TV show theme. I

can win that which is a tribute to my miss spent youth in front of the TV:)
Scott was sweet and burned our initials into wood in the fire with my marshmallow stick! Marcie and Michelle were great in our skit and the glasses Scott wore still make me laugh to think of
them. He really let loose and got into this zany character.

The girls scared me very much in the dark by sneaking up and my scream scared all the rest of the adults. Good times for Riverbend. I was also impressed at the zip line that Marcie did and that we had no bears:) Laurie is a great president... all the leaders were wonderful.
3 comments:
There's nothing quite like girls' camp, is there? Sounds like you had a fun night!!
Those glasses....WOW
Matthew wants some of those glasses. If Uncle Scott wears them, then they must be cool!
Post a Comment