Have you ever wanted to be one of the rich and famous without all the fuss of being rich or famous? Then relive this trip we just took. (I only cried the first half hour of the 6 and 1/2 hour flight and then smiled and said I loved to fly.) I was a little shaky getting back on the ground so to have our name on a plack- perfect. We were met at the airport with gorgeous leis. Scott still has his and mine lasted 8 days! Miranda should be the head of tourism for Oahu. We stayed at this million dollar home with an unbeatable view of Pearl Harbor. We saw a rainbow each and everyday. On the way to the PCC she showed me the stairway to heaven this old set of stairs leading into the clouds and top of the mountain. It was super hot and humid- I would say that Aug/Sept is not the best time to visit, but is there really a bad time to be with friends in tropical glory? Miranda and Mano went on a date with us the first night to Waikiki Cheesecake factory which worked out perfect because we got to see this amazing artist who uses spray paint. Can you believe I slept like a baby for 4 nights in a row? I even fell asleep in the car. This never happens as I am an insomniac. It rained at night which is so soothing. Little Sami is a joy. She is hilarious and I looked forward to waking up to each adventure with her. Did you know that Mano means shark? Mano is sweet and not very sharky, he and Scott loved to eat. They said Scott would fit right in as a local.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Hawaii Royalty
Have you ever wanted to be one of the rich and famous without all the fuss of being rich or famous? Then relive this trip we just took. (I only cried the first half hour of the 6 and 1/2 hour flight and then smiled and said I loved to fly.) I was a little shaky getting back on the ground so to have our name on a plack- perfect. We were met at the airport with gorgeous leis. Scott still has his and mine lasted 8 days! Miranda should be the head of tourism for Oahu. We stayed at this million dollar home with an unbeatable view of Pearl Harbor. We saw a rainbow each and everyday. On the way to the PCC she showed me the stairway to heaven this old set of stairs leading into the clouds and top of the mountain. It was super hot and humid- I would say that Aug/Sept is not the best time to visit, but is there really a bad time to be with friends in tropical glory? Miranda and Mano went on a date with us the first night to Waikiki Cheesecake factory which worked out perfect because we got to see this amazing artist who uses spray paint. Can you believe I slept like a baby for 4 nights in a row? I even fell asleep in the car. This never happens as I am an insomniac. It rained at night which is so soothing. Little Sami is a joy. She is hilarious and I looked forward to waking up to each adventure with her. Did you know that Mano means shark? Mano is sweet and not very sharky, he and Scott loved to eat. They said Scott would fit right in as a local.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment